- Event Start11:00am Thursday 31st August 2017
- Event End6:00pm Thursday 31st August 2017
- Event LocationBurnie Arts & Function Centre
- Event OrganiserSpeak Out Advocacy
- [email protected]
With the ongoing rollout of the NDIS the Disability Expo is a great way to connect people with disability, their families and carers with the services, supports, and products they require.
The keenly anticipated Disability Expo - Gearing Up for Choice and Control, offers a crucial opportunity to reach this vital segment of our community with your products, services, technology, or equipment.
The Expo brings together service providers and specialist businesses, with consumers and their families, case-workers, teachers and carers, in a way that ensures your product or service is seen by those who need to know what you offer.
Guarantee maximum exposure for your organisation by accepting this invitation today. Book your place now!
The Disability Expo is run by the community for the community. It is the key chance to connect with people with a disability in Tasmania.
Set up from 8am. Event opens at 11am.
Book your space now.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes.
- 100% of fee shall be retained by the organiser in the event exhibitor fails to fulfill or violates contract or withdraws from the show for any reason.
- No nails or screws may be driven into the floor or walls. No damage of any nature may be done to any part of the venue. Any damage done will be the expense of the exhibitor.
- The organiser reserves the right to:
- Reject applications and/or remove products and services that do not align with the values and mission of Speak Out Advocacy or the wider disability sector.
- Refuse vendor participation as deemed necessary.
- Cap the number of exhibitors in any category.
- No exhibitor is to provide alcohol for free or for sale at the event.
- Speak Out Advocacy will not be responsible for any injury that may arise to exhibitors or their employees or to guests or visitors while within the confines of the space set aside for or contracted for by the Exhibitor or for the loss or damage to any goods from any cause whatsoever.
- No exhibitor may pin, staple or otherwise affix signs, photographs or display material to drapery backgrounds or walls outside of the exhibitors own site.
- No public address systems, loud music, or disruptive noise/activities in any exhibit area allowed without written permission of the organiser.
- The show management will arrange for cleaning and maintenance of aisles, but exhibitors must, at their own expense keep their space clean and in good order.
- Exhibitors who desire insurance on their exhibits must place it at their own expense.
- Specific move-in and move-out instructions will be supplied to each exhibitor and exhibitors must adhere to these instructions. Such instructions are a binding part of this contract. Late exhibitors will be assigned to any location specified by the organisers.
- No booth sharing with another business permitted or solicitation for another company either within exhibitor area or any other areas of the event without the prior approval from the organiser.
- In the event the exhibitor violates these rules and regulations and move-in and move-out instructions, the organisers have the right to ask exhibitor to leave without notice.
By acknowledging you hereby accept: 1) Speak Out Advocacy’s terms and conditions of the 2017 Disability Expo as outlined; 2) Gives Speak Out Advocacy and its sponsors permission to contact you regarding your registration, details, and specific event offers via the phone number, and/or email address you provide during registration.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Speak Out Advocacy. For more information please contact Speak Out Advocacy on 0498375028